Morning
I wish I could figure out the picture upload thing from my camera...I would take a picture of our front porch and post it for you AZ and NC folk. Snow has been blowing and gusting all night, and it has all collected on our porch. We probably have 12 inches in drifts!. Luckily, we use the backdoor to get to the garage. I'm wondering what the driveway looks like!
As to the favor - Laura has made me paranoid about people who can look at blogs....Laura is one of the admitted BlogStalkers we fear!. Would you all do me a favor, please? If you have a link on your blog to this silly blog, would you please bookmark it instead, and take the link off your blog? If I were clever and cute like you all, I wouldn't care who read it, but my blog is embarrassingly lame. Thank you.
Well, I am off to my 8 am meeting. Picture the kid in "Christmas Story", and you can imagine your Mama getting ready.
Have a lovely day. We are having Pork Chops and Stuffing for dinner. Wish you were all here.
2.03.2008
Sweet Family, would you do me a favor?
Posted by Mom / Jolene at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sorry mom, no can do. its just that much easier if your link is on my blog. and who cares who reads it its really not that bad.
scott
Post a Comment