I know, you all think I am nuts, but I saved and saved and watched for sales, and finally bought the cheapest Stave Puzzle I thought would be fun for the family. It's a "teaser" puzzle, so that makes it extra fun . (hint hint - it reminds me of our Cali Vacations) . (see stavepuzzles.com/resources/teasers_vs_tricks.html )
(DO NOT THROW THIS OUT WHEN I DIE. And DON'T give it to one of the kids. Put it in the curio and save it for special!)
You only get to see snippets in the picture, 'cause maybe you will want to put it together.
(see Mom Smile)
.
8.01.2008
Took Me A Week, But I Finished My Puzzle
Posted by Mom / Jolene at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
tom would love to get his hands on that puzzle...
looks like lots and lots of fun!!! i'm thinking that miss might have to inherit this from her nana.
Post a Comment