Things Mom Wants You To Know

Be a credit to those that came before you, and a blessing for those who come after.

9.26.2008

Random

We have a teensey baby tree growing in our flower bed.

Today's Nature Adventure.
Must be a mule deer - look at those ears!




Dad looks like the camel in that old Arab1c parable.


Scott, I love the Cig Counter! Keep up the good work.

The Hildy's move in tomorrow.....everyone come join the parteeeee!!!

.

2 comments:

judy said...

I think it would drive me crazy having deer in my yard all the time. I know they eat all the stuff they are not supposed to.
I told garland we need to get a good fence to keep out the snakes. He said all we need to do is just make a sign that says "No snakes allowed" and that should do it. I will have him make you one that says, "No deer allowed". J/K

Have fun with the move-in's. Make her cook dinner every night.

Mom / Jolene said...

Maybe we could make those an Enrichment project. :)