
Now, I think this is pretty odd. But, then again, maybe I have just lost my mind.
About 2 months ago,I bought this book at the library 'used book' sale. It's just been sitting on the table next to my chair, waiting to get read.
Today I bumped it and out slid this paper. It says "Dear Heather & Scott, This book is obviously about Scott's childhood so I decided you need a copy. Tons of love, Mom."
Is this your Mom's handwriting, Heather? And if it is, is the note in reference to this book?
.
5.19.2009
Mystery or Senility
Posted by Mom / Jolene at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i dont what to say...cool?
It does look like my writing, but i,ve never seen the book and never read it. did you read it?
we figured it out...a while ago janet gave us a kids book about a boy that misbehaves and paints everything (my tattoos). the note was from janet and it was in that kids book. before we moved out here we showed you the book. you (or someone else) must have taken the note out of the kids book and perhaps used it as a bookmark in the other book.
the mystery is solved my dear watson.
scott
wow, that's quite the detective work. thanks for solving that. but the mystery was fun while it lasted.
Post a Comment