Doesn't the word "Convention" raise all kinds of crazy pictures in your mind? Drunken salesmen with Fezs' on their heads and cigarettes hanging from their mouths? Picking up loose women....well, I could go on.
Anyway, Dad got home from his "Show" in Las Vegas last night, (reminding me that 'what happens in Vegas blah blah blah) and brought some gratuities back from different booths. Some are funny little balls that go "electric" when they are bumped. One of the balls is super sensitive and I think slightly alive, because it tended to go off in the night.
Dad finally got up with a HUGE sigh about 3AM , and stuck it in the drawer. I was half expecting to see it back on the dresser this morning......
4.04.2008
Dad's Convention
Posted by Mom / Jolene at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sounds tons of fun. Of course, the boys are going to be dying to see that.
i was sure dad was going to come back an alcoholic and addicted to gambling. way to resist temptation dad!
When I think of Vegas now I can only think of the Mini Cooper dealership replacing our tires.
Let me just say AGAIN...what happened in Vegas will stay in Vegas!!!
Post a Comment