Things Mom Wants You To Know

Be a credit to those that came before you, and a blessing for those who come after.

4.10.2008

Staring Into My Future... AND YOURS




The picture on the right is my Mother's Mother.

The picture on the left is my Father's Sister.

Now, I know you all think old people look alike, and, admittedly, they were both in their eighties when these pictures were taken, but, glory, I can see it coming!

Who do you all think I look like? I see me in both, actually.

6 comments:

laura said...

you definitely have your aunt's eyes...and maybe your grandma's mouhth.

and i don't think you're old...yet!

Unknown said...

You have a very strong resemblence to your grandmother. But she is strikingly beautiful for a woman in her eighties...so you have no worries!

Mom / Jolene said...

Well, that gives me hope. Thanks for the lovely comment.

Dad said...

I remember when I took that picture...I was thinking what a beautiful, classy lady you are.

Megan said...

I think you have great grandma's mouth, for sure. How fun. I hope that my friends blog stock you so they can see how pretty you look!

judy said...

You should have a picture of your mom on there too so we can see the three generations. I can see a lot of both, but you favor the Sorensen (sp?) side -- eye brows, cheekbones, lips. Ditto Dad, you are a beautiful, classy lady.