Things Mom Wants You To Know

Be a credit to those that came before you, and a blessing for those who come after.

5.15.2008

Wes at the Nana's

Wes did NOT want to go to the soccer game, so he got to come to Nana's house for a while.

Remember when Miss came and we spent an hour playing dressup with that $1.50 kit I bought? And remember how I said it was the best $1.50 I ever spent? Well, I spent the same amount on a little kit for boys - NOT the best $1.50 I ever spent. I had to practically FORCE Wesley to put on the cape, put on the mask, "fly" for me....
Cant you just see how "patient" he is being with me and my project?


When tears started to well up in those huge eye and someone wanted his Mama, it was time for a bath (nana's fix-all). That did the trick...

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

haha that kid kills me

laura said...

those are great pictures! looks at those big blue eyes!

Megan said...

It's amazing how pictures don't ever tell the whole story. I know exactly what you mean Jon. (I'm shaking my head back and forth). Sigh!!! I do love that kid. Thank heavens he has those big blue eyes. Thanks tons mom for taking him. We all really appreciated it.

Simple Simon said...

the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys

wes must be becoming a little man

haha

Mom / Jolene said...

Well, Hello, Simple Simon. Can you take off your mask and let me know who you are?