
Happy Birthday, Dear Dear Boy
I am so proud of the man you have turned out to be - good, honorable, honest, strong, sensitive, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. And so much more. I love you and am grateful to have you as a son.
6.18.2008
An Homage to Jon
Posted by Mom / Jolene at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jon!! It's hard to believe 28 years have gone by since we looked into those sparkling eyes and quickly counted toes and fingers. You came into our family under very special circumstances. You have been and continue to be a joy to all of us. Love Ya!
P.S Please note the CLOTH diapers...no Huggies back then.
yes, yes...i second ALL of that. you are a GREAT brother!!!! happy birthday!
How sweet are those pictures. I remember him being that cute little thing. I especially love the "mullet" picture.
Post a Comment