Rules to Win:
1 - Identify the Year
2 - Name Everyone Who Went On This Trip
3 - Tell Three (3) Memorable Events that Happened on This Trip.




(Some Things Just Never Change!)
7.02.2008
WIN A PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Mom / Jolene at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
year: i'm guessing 1982
grams, grandpa, mom, dad, laura, jon, alan, megan and wendy
memorable events:
megan and wendy almost dying in the rocks, grampa collapsing at the rio, and i think that was the year we saw the capece's in vegas!
whoops! i meant year 1992!!
So Close, but.....
year is 1993
gramps, grams, mom, dad, laura, jon, alan, megan & wendy
grampa falling, he skinned his knee (in one of the pictures). stupid sky anderson was there. i drove my little white car. i don't remember if that was when gramps fell or not (that was soooo awful).
Nope Sorry....
year: i'm guessing 1991
grams, grandpa, mom, dad, laura, jon, alan, megan and Tiffany
memorable events:
megan and Tiffany almost drowning in the rocks, grampa collapsing at the Rio.
Correction to above...that is not a Mom post. I was still in mom's gmail when I posted so it came up as mom.
No winners so far. Grams guessed wrong and I was wrong about one person. Jon, it's up to you.
I'll guess 1994
Um, same people as megan guessed.
Same events as Laura's guess.
No idea!
Nope; you were close and you weren't even there. Good guessing!
Oops, that was me, i was on darby's computer. I fail.
Post a Comment