I'm thinking of getting a used IPOD for books and talks in the middle of the night when I can't sleep and don't want to bother the fam. I need something supersimple for this elderly brain, but fancy enough that it will hold books. (and where do I GET books? any free download sites out there? and how DO I download books? mmmmmm maybe this isn't such a good idea. )
I got online just to see what is available and TOO MANY CHOICES! Suggestions? Suggestions? and WHY would I want that particular model?
(I also can't figure out how to 'post a picture from the web'. If I COULD, you would be seeing a picture of an ipod. Can someone help me with that? duh )
HEY THANKS, LAURA....that worked!!
.
11.23.2008
Need Advice
Posted by Mom / Jolene at 6:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i have a shuffle, which probably wouldn't work for you because it's basically for people that want to have their songs play randomly...AND there's no display screen to see what's playing.
as for posting pics from the web, the way i've always done it is to right click the picture and it will say something like "save picture to computer" or something. just save it to your picture file and then just post it like any other picture :)
Since we already discussed at dinner, I guess I don't need to respond....but, you do need something besides the "shuffle".
Post a Comment