Things Mom Wants You To Know

Be a credit to those that came before you, and a blessing for those who come after.

11.20.2008

Thank You, Darling Children

Pictures won't show the cleanliness of my house; nor will they show how much peace a clean house can bring. The mess was really becoming a burden and you have lifted that off my poor, weary shoulders (no kidding). Can you imagine how wonderful it was to lie sick in bed Monday and Tuesday and know that I Didn't Need To Get Up And Clean My House? It truly was wonderful...crazy, but wonderful.

Thank you, Darlings, for that wonderful gift.

I love you all.


.

2 comments:

laura said...

thank YOU for letting us dirty-up your house!!! can you believe the damage my kids can do in just a short amount of time?

Megan said...

I'm SO happy that you liked your gift. Not super much fun for dad, but that's okay...I'm sure.